Monday, November 05, 2007

Big trouble solved & Study group

Finally, i got a new username again. It was a big trouble to me that i had to try different way to log in this blog. Untill now, I still can't understand what happened to my blog. Actually i wanted to register other blog account, but i do love the address "sandyhuang", so that's why i keep it.

And when i saw last post, it was in April! It's hard to believe that i haven't post for such a long time! Register the account was for my English composition and also wanted to try new things. But till now, only 5 posts.... Shame on me!

Today, i made up my mind to have a study group with Ruby, my dearest roommie! It's so funny that we thaught each other doesn't have any interests to prepare English exams together. Recently I found out that she took IELTS during summer vacation from her blog. I was shocked, cause i thaught she wants to go to the States not Australia! Then she told me that she really wants to go there and even searched information about some colleges there.

At the counter part, she was surprised, too! She thaught I want to work in the States and don't have any interests to Australia. That's why she didn't talk anything about it to me. Wow, if i didn't find out she took IELTS, i won't find out she wants to go there!

Anyway, the time we found out each other's destination and final target, both of us were extremely surprised and happy. Because of having something in common, we diecied to prepare IELTS together and also made a study group, wish we could improve our English at the same time. And the name of study group? "Low Key" is our thing, we have to keep it in mind, so that's our name.

Right now i join two study groups and English club, each one may improve different ability in different way. Englsih club is for speaking and correct grammar; study group in Taipei is for reading and writing by reading lots of materials. The last and newest one, is for everything I need including the treasure friendship.

How long could i keep them going? I don't know. The only one thing I know is that I have full of stamina right now.

Just do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home