Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Still a procrastinator?

Another failed quiz again. Since school started to take quiz every two weeks, I felt powerless every time when teacher said they'll take quizs. I enjoy learning very much, but i hate to take quizs in deed. I don't want to be controlled our pushed to study only because of those stupid quizs!!!

Recently, i found out that it's so difficult for me to be concentrate in the classes. Maybe i need more sleep and regular life. Cause i really need to pay more attention on my study! I remeber before I came back to Taiwan, I made up my mind to be a good student and get better score this semester. But now is the seventh week and i do nothing good. The day before yesterday Michael asked me online, "Do you study hard now?" I feel kind of upset. Yes, I keep studying but till now just have nothing and also not hard enough. It remind me of I don't keep our promise, I promised them I'll do my best for my study in the last day at Greyhound Station. And now? I just let my quizs failed and feel nothing. Such a liar!

Next week is going to have two mid-terms and don't study much, what happened to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home